Delicious Baseball Game Cocktail Recipes
The modern cocktail is taking over as the go-to refreshment for all sporting events, including America’s favorite pastime. Low-calorie, refreshing cocktails are quenching the thirst those watching a ball game in the comforts of their home. Bring those quality cocktails made at the ballpark home. Check out these craft vodka cocktails to
The American Mule
What’s better than enjoying America’s favorite pastime, than with America’s favorite mule. A creamy, potato base cocktail makes for the smoothest mule. Blended into a copper mug or highball glass filled with Ice ginger beer and potato vodka make for the most refreshing mix for watching your favorite ball games:
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- 1 ½ oz Blue Ice Vodka
- 1/6 oz Lime juice
Mix in all ingredients into copper mug, for best tasting experience. Add Lime Juice, stir gently and garnish with a slice of lime and you got your self the perfect American Mule ready to enjoy.
Red, White, and Blue Ice Lemonade Slush
· 9 cups ice (separated)
· 1 cup grenadine syrup
· 1 cup Blue Curacao
· 1 cup Blue Ice Vodka
· 1 cup Lemonade
· Using a blender on crush setting, mix 3 cups of ice and grenadine syrup together until slushy. Note: You need this layer to be extra thick, so if needed, add up to 1 cup more ice and blend. When finished, set aside.
· Repeat the step for the Blue Curacao, blending with 3 cups of ice until slushy. Like the last layer, you want this to be extra thick. If needed, add up to 1 more cup of ice and blend. Set aside.
· Add vodka, lemonade, and remaining 3 cups of ice to the blender and mix until slushy. It's not as important for this layer to be thick, but it should be comparable to the others. Add up to 1 more cup of ice if needed. When finished, set aside.
· Prepare drinks by layering the flavors in this order: grenadine, blue curacao, and finish with the vodka lemonade on top.
· Serve immediately (serves 4).
Vodka Old Fashioned
Drinking classic cocktails is now the go-to when watching your favorite baseball games.
· 1 ½ oz Blue Ice Vodka
· 1 orange slice
· 2 maraschino cherries
· 1 sugar cube
· 2 dashes bitters
· Club soda
· Place orange slice, cherries, and sugar cube in bottom of rocks glass.
· Soak sugar cube with bitters. Lightly muddle until sugar is mixed with fruit.
· Add Blue Ice Vodka and stir.
· Top with club soda and garnish with an orange twist and brandied cherries.